Monday, August 10, 2009

THE BLUE MAN IS BACK!!!!!


Well the best time of the year is here, and fall practice is upon us. I was just wondering if you all of you are just as excited as i am for the 2009 season to start!!! Sorry it has been awhile sense i have updated all of you BLUE MAN followers and fans, but it will be fun to get this blog going again. i will have a helper, helping me this year so we will have a couple of different out looks and opinions on games. if you think you have what it takes to help out and you would like to be a publisher on the BLUE MAN'S SPORTS REPORT then let me know(theblueman.1977@hotmail.com), and i will see if we could make it happen. The more opinions the better i always say. plus it helps me out when i don't have time to update. Thanks all of you and i look forward to updating this blog for all of you that enjoy it. GO COUGS!!!!!!

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Let's hope things go favorably for the Cougars this year. Looking forward to another year!! I'll be checking in frequently.

Moss Family said...

It's about time you update this thing. I thought "The Blue Man" was finished after last year. But I am glad that is not the fact and you are back. Let me know if you need any help on the blog. I can't wait for the first kick off of the year. Go Cougars.